We are a project-type organization working on local, national and transnational levels. The initiatives we accomplish are usually original and change-creating.
Our goal is to develop not only our own ideas, but also the initiatives of others, acting as a partner. We are open to cooperation and new concepts no matter what your organization is and what field you are working at. We believe in the power of integrating each others’ potentials.
Our team is a group of creative people representing diverse skills and professional backgrounds in non-governmental, small and medium enterprises and local government sector, providing services such as:
- Employment services, including supported employment;
- Career counseling;
- Trainings (including online trainings)
- Personal assistance and family respite care services;
- Psychological support;
- Workshops, seminars, conferences, study visits (national and transnational);
- Project development and evaluation;
- Surveys and expertise (including legal regulations)
- Transnational mobility programs;
- Supervision for support-providing professional;
- Service design;
- Publications and translations for labor market and social services.
Our operations are getting financial support from national and international grants, donations, business activities, volunteers and friends.
Since 2009 we have conducted 120 cross-sectoral projects in the area of social integration, education and professional development, dedicated to youth, people over 50 years old, people with disabilities and other groups disadvantaged on the labor market or socially excluded.
The key element of our activities is expanding the network of cooperation with over 209 public and private institutions from 8 regions (employment offices, employment agencies, NGO, universities, private companies).
We have also developed transnational cooperation that involved:
- 21 international projects;
- 32 partner institutions from Malta, Finland, Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Great Britain, Norway, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Croatia, Czech Republic, Romania, Canada, Australia, India, USA;
- 40 study visits for over 400 participants;
- 8 international conferences and more than 21 international workshops.
We are a member of network organizations such as Polish Union of Supported Employment, Nongovernmental Employment Agencies Network, International Short Break Association, Coalition for Personal Assistance and European Association of Service providers for Persons with Disabilities.
If you are looking for reliable partner to implement your project in Poland or if you need one in order to develop a new transnational project, please let us know. As an active NGO in the field of employment and social integration, especially regarding people with disabilities, we are willing to share our experiences, contacts, know – how and professionals in order to implement new transnational partner initiatives.
Networking and partner search
We are facilitating contacts among institutions from Poland and abroad. Whenever you are looking for an organisation to join your project or carry a specific activity, we will help you to contact them as we have built a network of over 200 hundred institutions during the last couple of years. We offer networking services for different types of organisations.
Organisation of seminars, workshops, conferences
The services involve comprehensive organisation of events in Poland including arranging the venue, catering, transportation, accommodation, consultation of the agenda, as well as integration program.
Personal assistance services
We offer personal assistance services for people with disabilities who are travelling to Wroclaw. The personal assistance service is customized to specific client. The purpose of the service is to help people to have an active stay in the city. The service is available to people with different kind of disabilities and elderly people.